Adams R.P. 1995. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography/ massspectroscopy. Allured Publishing Corp. CarolStream IL. USA.
2. Armand N, Jahantab E. 2019. Comparing the essential oil composition of Smyrnium cordifolium Boiss. in different natural habitats of Boyer Ahmad County. Journal of Rangeland 13 (1), 39-51. (In Persian)
3. Bailer J, Aichinger T, Hackl G, Hueber K, Dachler M. 2001. Essential oil content and composition in commercially available dill cultivars in comparison to caraway. Industrial Crops and Products 14, 229-239.
4. Blank I, Sen A, Grosch W. 1992. Sensory study on the character-impact flavour compounds of dill herb (Anethum graveolens L.). Food Chemistry 43, 337-343.
5. Callan N.W, Johnson D.L, Westcott M.P, Welty L.E. 2007. Herb and oil composition of dill (Anethum graveolens L.): Effects of crop maturity and plant density. Industrial Crops and Products 25, 282-287.
6. Charles D.J, Simon J.E, Widrlechner M.P. 1995. Characterization of essential oil of dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Journal of Essential Oil Research 7, 11-20.
7. de Christo Scherer M.M, Marques F.M, Figueira M.M, Peisino M.C.O, Schmitt E.F.P, Kondratyuk T.P, Endringer D.C, Scherer R, Fronza M. .2019. Wound healing activity of terpinolene and α-phellandrene by attenuating inflammation and oxidative stress in vitro. Journal of Tissue Viability 28, 94-99.
8. Duke J.A. 2001. Handbook of medicinal herbs. CRC press LIC, pp:42.
9. Etehadpour M, Tavassolian I. 2019. Ecological factors regulate essential oil yield, percent and compositions of endemic yarrow (Achillea eriophora DC.) in southeast Iran. International Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 6(2), 201-215.
10. El-Zaeddi H, Martínez-Tomé J, Calín-Sánchez A, Burló F, Carbonell-Barrachina A.A. 2016. Volatile composition of essential oils from different aromatic herbs grown in Mediterranean regions of Spain. Foods 5, 1-13.
11. Goodarzi M.T, Khodadadi I, Tavilani H, Abbasi-Oshaghi E. 2016. The role of Anethum graveolens L. (dill) in the management of diabetes. Journal of Tropical Medicine 2016, 1-11.
Comparative Chemical Composition of Essential Oils in Dill … 89
12. Hajhashemi V, Abbasi N. 2008. Hypolipidemic activity of Anethum graveolens in rats. Phytotherapy Research 22, 372–375.
13. Hajimohammadi M, Khalaji-Verjani M. 2019. Dill is an efficient antioxidant against ROS specially singlet oxygen in the oleic acid media. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research 21 (5), 16122-16127.
14. Hsieh L.Ch, Hsieh Sh.L, Chen Ch.T, Chung J.G, Wang J.J. Wu Ch.Ch. 2015. Induction of α-phellandrene on autophagy in human liver tumor cells. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine 43, 121-136.
15. Hornok L. 1980. Effect of nutrition supply on yield of dill (Anithum graveolens L.) and the essential oil content. Acta Horticulturae 96, 337-342.
16. Hornok L. 1992. Cultivation and processing of medicinal plants. Academic Publication, Budapest.
17. Huopalahti R, Lahtinen R, Hiltunen R, Laakso I. 1988. Studies on the essential oils of dill herb, Anethum graveolens L. Flavour and Fragrance Journal 3, 121-125.
18. Huopalahti R, Linko R.R. 1983. Composition and content of aroma compounds in dill, Anethum graveolens L., at three different growth stages. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 31, 331-333.
19. Jianu C, Misca C, Pop G, Rusu L.C, Ardelean L, Gruia A.T. 2012. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of essential oils obtained from Dill (Anethum graveolens L.) grown in Western Romania. Revista de Chimie (Bucharest) 63 (6), 641-645.
20. Kaur N, Kaur-Chahal Kh, Kumar A, Singh R, Bhardwaj U. 2019. Antioxidant activity of Anethum graveolens L. essential oil constituents and their chemical analogues. Journal of Food Biochemistry 43 (4), 1-11.
21. Kazemi M. 2015. Chemical composition and antimicrobial, antioxidant activities and anti-inflammatory potential of Achillea millefolium L., Anethum graveolens L., and Carum copticum L. essential oils. Journal of Herbal Medicine 5 (4), 217-222.
22. Li Zh, Xue Y, Li M, Guo Q, Sang Y, Wang Ch, Luo Ch. 2018. The antioxidation of different fractions of dill (Anethum graveolens) and their Influences on cytokines in macrophages RAW264.7. Journal of Oleo Science 29, 1-7.
23. Lima, D.F., Brandão, M.S., Moura, J.B., Leitão, J.M., Carvalho, F.A., Miúra, L.M., Leite, J.R.,
Sousa, D.P. and Almeida, F.R. 2011. Antinociceptive activity of the monoterpene α‐phellandrene in rodents: possible mechanisms of action. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 64, 283–292.
24. Mozafarian V. 1996. Dictionary of Iranian Plant Names. Farhang moaser press. 740 p. (In Persian)
25. Naseri M, Mojab F, Khodadoost M, Kamalinejad M, Davati A, Choopani R, Hasheminejad A, Bararpoor Z, Shariatpanahi Sh, Emtiazy M. 2012. The study of anti-inflammatory activity of oil-based Dill (Anethum graveolens L.) extract used topically in formalin-induced inflammation Male Rat Paw. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 11 (4), 1169-1174.
26. Omid beigi R. 2007. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Astan Quds Publication. (In Persian)
27. Orhan I.E, Senol F.S, Ozturk N, Celik S.A, Pulur A, Kan Y. 2013. Phytochemical contents and enzyme inhibitory and antioxidant properties of Anethum graveolens L. (dill) samples cultivated under organic and conventional agricultural conditions. Food and Chemical Toxicology 59, 96-103.
28. Pino J.A, Roncal E, Rosado A, Goire I. 1995. Herb oil of dill (Anethum graveolens L.) grown in Cuba. Journal of Essential Oil Research 7, 219-220.
29. Radulescu V, Popescu M.L, Ilies D.C. 2010. Chemical composition of the volatile oil from different plant parts of Anethum graveolens L. (Umbelliferae) cultivated in Romania. Farmacia, 58, 594–600.
30. Rassam GH, Ghorbanzadeh M, Dadkhah A. 2006. Effect of planting date and nitrogen on yield and seed yield components of Dill (Anethum graveolens L.) in Shirvan region. Journal of Agriculture Science and Natural Resources 13 (3), 1-7. (In Persian)
31. Reaisi Z, Yadegari M, Shirmardia H.A. 2019. Effects of phenological stage and elevation on phytochemical characteristics of essential oil of Teucrium polium L. and Teucrium orientale L.. International Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 6(1), 89-99. https://doi.org/10.22059/ijhst.2019.275327.276
32. Roomiani L, Soltani M, Akhondzadeh-Basti A, Mahmoodi A, Taheri-Mirghaed A, Yadollahi F. 2013. Evaluation of the chemical composition and in vitro antimicrobial activity of Rosmarinus officinalis, Zataria multiflora, Anethum
90 Int. J. Hort. Sci. Technol; Vol. 8, No. 1; March 2021
graveolens and Eucalyptus globulus against Streptococcus iniae; the cause of zoonotic disease in farmed fish. Iranian Journal of Fisheries Sciences 12(3), 702- 716.
33. Ruangamnart A, Buranaphalin S, Temsiririrkkul R, Chuakul W, Pratuangdejkul J. 2015. Chemical compositions and antibacterial activity of essential oil from dill fruits (Anethum graveolens L.) cultivated in Thailand. Mahidol University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 42 (3), 135-143.
34. Sahib A.S, Mohammed I.H, Sloo S.A. 2014. Antigiardial effect of Anethum graveolens aqueous extract in children. Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology 3 (3), 109-112.
35. Salehiarjmand H, Ebrahimi S.N, Hadian J, Ghorbanpour M. 2014. Essential oils main constituents and antibacterial activity of seeds from Iranian local landraces of dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Journal of Horticulture, Forestry and Biotechnology 18 (2), 1-9.
36. Sefidkon F. 2001. Essential oil composition of Anethum graveolens L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 8, 45-62. (In Persian)
37. Siqueira H.D.S, Neto B.S, Sousa D.P, Gomes B.S, da Silva F.V, Cunha F.V.M, Wanderley C.W.S, Pinheiro G, Cândido A.G.F, Wong D.V.T, Ribeiro R.A, Lima-Júnior R.C.P, Oliveira F.A. 2016. α-Phellandrene, a cyclic monoterpene, attenuates inflammatory response through neutrophil migration inhibition and mast cell degranulation. Life Sciences 160, 27-33.
38. Soylu S, Soylu E.M, Evrendilek G.A. 2009. Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of essential oils of bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill. var. vulgare) and dill (Anethum graveolens L.) against the growth of food-borne and seed-borne pathogenic bacteria. Italian Journal of Food Science 21(3), 347-355.
39. Tanruean K, Kaewnarin K, Rakariyatham N. 2014. Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of Anethum graveolens L. dried fruit extracts. Chiang Mai Journal of Science 41(3), 649-660.
40. Tian J, Ban X, Zeng H, Huang B, Wang Y. 2011. In vitro and in vivo activity of essential oil from dill (Anethum graveolens L.) against fungal spoilage of cherry tomatoes. Food Control 22:1992-1999.
41. Tian J, Ban X, Zeng H, He J, Chen Y, Wang Y. 2012. The mechanism of antifungal action of essential oil from dill (Anethum graveolens L.) on Aspergillus flavus. PLOS One7 (1), 1-10.
42. Vokk R, Lõugas T, Mets K, Kravets M. 2011. Dill (Anethum graveolens L.) and parsley (Petroselinum crispum (Mill.) Fuss) from Estonia: seasonal differences in essential oil composition. Agronomy Research 9, 515–520.
43. Wasli H, Jelalic N, Silva A.M.S, Ksourib R, Cardoso S.M. 2018. Variation of polyphenolic composition, antioxidants and physiological characteristics of dill (Anethum graveolens L.) as affected by bicarbonate induced iron deficiency conditions. Industrial Crops & Products 126, 466-476.
44. Weisany W, Samadi S, Amini J, Hossaini S, Yousefi Sh, Maggi F. 2019. Enhancement of the antifungal activity of thyme and dill essential oils against Colletotrichum nymphaeae by nano encapsulation with copper NPs. Industrial Crops & Products 132, 213-225.
45. Wu Ch.Ch, Lin Ch.L, Huang Ch.Y, Hsieh Sh, Liu Ch.H, Hsieh Sh.L. 2019. α-Phellandrene enhances the immune response and resistance against Vibrio alginolyticus in white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei). Fish & Shellfish Immunology 84, 1108-1114.
46. Yili A, Aisa H.A, Maksimov V.V, Veshkurova O.N, Salikhov Sh.I. 2009. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of essential oil from seeds of Anethum graveolens growing in Uzbekistan. Chemistry of Natural Compounds 40 (2), 280-281.
47. Yousefi B, Jaimand K. 2018. Chemical variation in the essential oil of Iranian Rosa damascena landraces under semi-arid and cool conditions. International Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 5, 81-92.
48. Zare-Chahouki M.A. 2011. Multivariate analysis techniques in environmental science, Earth and Environmental Sciences. INTECH Open Access Publisher. doi: 10.5772/26516
49. Zhang, J.H., Sun, H.L., Chen, S.Y., Zeng, L. and Wang, T.T., 2017. Anti-fungal activity, mechanism studies on α-Phellandrene and Nonanal against Penicillium cyclopium. Botanical studies 58(1),1-9.