Aliniaeifard S, van Meeteren U. 2016. Stomatal characteristics and desiccation response of leaves of cut chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum morifolium) flowers grown at high air humidity. Scientia Horticulturae. 205, 84-89.
2. Bagshaw J, Underhill S.J.R, Dahler J. 1994. Lychee hydrocooling Queensland Fruit and Vegetable, News 16 June, 12-13.
3. Coates L, Johnson G.I, Sardsud U, Cooke A.W. 1994. Postharvest diseases of lychee in Australia, and their control. ACIAR Proc. 58: 68-69.
4. Duan X, Huang L.L, Wang M.M, Qiao F, Fang C.F. 2015. Studies on the effects of microwave power and temperature control on the quality of whole lychee (Litchi chinensis Sonn.) fruit during microwave vacuum drying. Journal Food Process. Preserv. 39, 423–43.
5. Bolaños E.N.A, Velázquez R.C, Cárdenaz A.V, Santamaría I.R, Vera N.G, Fuentes A.D.H, Silva E.M. 2010. Effect Of Storage Temperature And Time On Quality In Minimally Processed Litchi Fruit (Litchi Chinensis Sonn.), Journal of Food Quality 33, 299–311.
6. Feng C.B, Liu Q, Xiao. 2011. Comparative study on postharvest quality of different Litchi cultivars in hainan. Chinese Journal of Tropical Crops 6, 1046–1050.
7. Gaur G.S. and Singh R.P. 1987. Postharvest storage studies in litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn) fruits. In: Symp. On Himalayan Horticulture in the Contest of Defence Supplies. Tezpur, India, 58(9):687 [Cited from CAB Abst. 1988].
8. Ghosh B, Biswas B, Mitra S.K, and Bose T.K. 1987. Physico-chemical composition of some litchi cultivars. Indian Food Pack, 41: 34-37.
9. Glahan S. 2004a,b. Influences of packaging materials and O2:CO2 gases on quality and storage life of Tangerine (Citrus reticulate Blanco). Proceedings of The 1st KMITL International Conference on Integration of Science & Technology for Sustainable Development Volume 2. KMITL. Bangkok, Thailand. August 24-25: 98-102.
10. Glahan S, Adireklap K. 2005. Extension of storage life of Longkong (Aglaia dookkoo Griff.) by packaging materials, O2:CO2 proportions in combination with ethylene absorbent. Book of Abstracts APEC Symposium on Assuring Quality and Safety of Fresh Produce. Bangkok, Thailand. August 1-3: P31.
11. Glahan S, Chockpachuen C. 2003. Extension of storage life of banana fruit ‘KLUAI KHAI’ by CO2:O2 proportion in combination with ethylene absorbent. 29th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand. Khon Kean University. Thailand. October 20-22: 226.
12. Glahan S, Kerdsiri T. 2001. Influence of maturation, ethylene absorbent and CO2:O2 proportion on ripening development, quality and storage life of banana. Proceedings of the 20th ASEAN/2nd APEC Seminar on Postharvest Technology, Quality Management and Market Access, Chiang Mai, Thailand. September 11-14: 441-455.
13. Gomez K.A, Gome A.A. 1984. Statistical Procedures for Agriculture Research. John V4'etey and Sons. Inc., New York, pp. 67-265.
14. Huang, C.C, Wang Y.T. 1989. Effects of storage temperature on the color and quality of Litchi fruit. In Symposium on Tropical Fruit in International. 269: 307-308.
15. Jiang Y.M, Fu J.R. 1999. Postharvest browning of Litchi fruit by water loss and its prevention by controlled atmosphere storage at high relative humidity. Lebensmittle Wissenschaft Technologies. 32(5): 278-283.
16. Joshi G.D, Roy S.K. 1988. Influence of maturity. transport and cold storage on biochemical composition of Alphonso mango fruit. J. Moharastra Agril. Univ., 13(1): 12-15.
17. Kaiser C. 1994. Pericarp colour retention of Litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.). South African Litchi Growers Assoc. Yearbook, 6:32-35.
18. Kesta S, Leelawatana K. 1990. Effect of precooling and polyethylene film lines in
118 Int. J. Hort. Sci. Technol; Vol. 7, No. 2; June 2020
corrugated boxes on quality of lychee fruit. Frontier in Tropical Fruit Research. 321: 742-746.
19. Lafarga T, Bobo G, Vinas I, Zudaire L, Simo J, Aguilo-Aguayo I. (2018): Steaming and sous-vide: Effects on antioxidant activity, vitamin C, and total phenolic content of Brassica vegetables. International Journal of Gastronomy and Food Science. 13, 134–139.
20. Aklimuzzaman M.D, Goswami C, Howlader J, Kader H.A, Hassan K. (2011). Postharvest storage behavior of Litchi. Journal of Horticulture, Forestry and Biotechnology. Volume 15(3), 1- 8.
21. Mitra S, Harangi A.B.S, Kar N. 1996. Effect of polyethylene at low temperature on changes in total soluble solids, total sugar, titratable acidity and ascorbic acid content of Litchi (cv. ‘Bambai’) during storage. Environ. Eeol.,14(3):538-542.
22. Mohajan B.V.C. 1997. Studies on the bio-chemical changes in Litchi fruits during storage. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 2(4): 310-31 l.
23. Pesis E, Dvir O, Feygenberg O, Ben-Arie R, Akerman M. and Lichter A. 2002. Production of acetaldehyde and ethanol during maturation and modified atmosphere storage of Litchi fruit. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 26: 157-162.
24. Ranganna S. 1979. Manual of Analysis of Fruit and Vegetable products. Tata McGrawHill Publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi. 112p.
25. Ratajczak, R, Wilkins T.A. 2000. Energizing the tonoplast. In Vacuolar Compartments (D. G. Robinson and J. C. Rogers, Editors). Sheffield Academic Press pp. 133-73.
26. Xu S, Lu H, Sun X. 2019. Quality Detection of Postharvest Litchi Based on Electronic Nose: A Feasible Way for Litchi Fruit Supervision during Circulation Process, HortScience.
27. Tongdee S.C, Subhadrabandhu S. 1999. Postharvest handling and technology of tropical fruit. Frontier in Tropical Fruit Research. 321: 713-717.
28. Tongdee S.C, Scott K.J, McGlasson W.B. 1982. Packaging storage of Litchi fruit, CSIRO Food Res. Quarl. 42(2): 25-28. [Cited from Horticulture Abstract. 54(1): 38, 1984].
29. Ulrich R. 1974. Organic acids. In: Biochemistry of fruits and their products Ed. A.C. Hulme. Academic press, New York. Pp. 89-118.
30. Underhill S.J.R, Critchley C. 1993. Physiological biochemical and anatomical changes in lychee (Litchi chinensis Sonn.) pericarp during storage. Journal of Horticultural Science. 68:327-335.
31. Underhill S.J.R, Critchley C. 1995. Cellular localization of polyphenol oxidase an peroxidase activity in Litchi chinesis Sonn. pericarp. Australian Journal Plant Physiology. 22: 627-632.
32. van Meeteren U, Aliniaeifard S. 2016. Stomata and postharvest physiology. Postharvest ripening physiology of crops, CRC press. 157-216.
33. Wills R.H.H, Lee T.H, Graham D, McGlasson W.B, Hall E.G. 2004. Post harvest. An Introduction to the physiology and Handing of Fruits and Vegetables. Granada Publ. Ltd. London. pp. 161.
34. Cao X, Chen J, Islam M, Xu W, Zhong S. (2019): Effect of Intermittent Microwave Volumetric Heating on Dehydration, Energy Consumption, Antioxidant Substances, and Sensory Qualities of Litchi Fruit during Vacuum Drying, Molecules. 24, 4291.
35. Zhuang Y.M, Ke K.W, Zeng W.X, Pan X.W. 1998. Tropical and Subtropical Fruits in China. China Agricultural Press, Beijing, China, pp. 103-107.