- Ahmadi E. 1982. Bruise susceptibilities of kiwifruit as affected by impact and fruit properties E. Clinics in Endocrinology and Metabolism 11(3), 599-623.
- Amodio M.L, Colelli G, Hasey J.K, Kader A.A. 2007. A comparative study of composition and postharvest performance of organically and conventionally grown kiwifruits. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 8, 1228-1236.
- Azadbakht M, Vehedi Torshizi M, Ghajar jazi E, Ziaratban A. 2016. Application of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) in predicting mechanical properties of canola stem under shear loading Application of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) in predicting mechanical properties of canola stem under shear loading. Agricultural Engineering International 18(2), 413-425.
- Camps C, Christen D. 2009. Non-destructive assessment of apricot fruit quality by portable visible-near infrared spectroscopy. LWT - Food Science and Technology 42(6), 1125-1131.
- Castellanos, D.A., Polanía, W., Herrera, A.O., 2016. Development of an equilibrium modified atmosphere packaging (EMAP) for feijoa fruits and modeling firmness and color evolution. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 120, 193–203.
- Chen P, Sun Z. 1991. A review of non-destructive methods for quality evaluation and sorting of agricultural products. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 49, 85-98.
- Clark C.J, Drummond L.N, MacFall J.S. 1998. Quantitative NMR imaging of kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa) during growth and ripening. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 78(3), 349-358.
- Defraeye T, Lehmann V, Gross D, Holat C, Herremans E, Verboven P, Nicolai B.M. 2013. Application of MRI for tissue characterisation of ‘Braeburn’apple. Postharvest Biology and Technology 75, 96-105.
- Diels E, Dael M.V, Keresztes J, Vanmaercke S, Verboven P, Nicolai B, Smeets B. 2017. Postharvest biology and technology assessment of bruise volumes in apples using X-ray computed tomography. Postharvest Biology and Technology 128, 24-32.
10. Diels E, Dael M.V, Keresztes J, Vanmaercke S, Verboven P, Nicolai B, Smeets B. 2017. Assessment of bruise volumes in apples using X-ray computed tomography. Postharvest Biology and Technology 128, 24-32.
11. Ghasemnezhad M, Shiri M.A, Sanavi M. 2010. Effect of chitosan coatings on some quality indices of apricot. Caspian Journal of Environmental Scienced 8(1), 25-33.
12. Herremans E, Verboven P, Bongaers E, Estrade P, Verlinden B.E, Wevers M, Nicolai B M. 2013. Characterisation of “Braeburn” browning disorder by means of X-ray micro-CT. Postharvest Biology and Technology 75, 114-124.
13. Hussein Z, Fawole O.A, Opara U.L. 2018. Preharvest factors influencing bruise damage of fresh fruits – a review. Scientia Horticulturae 229, 45-58.
14. Jaramillo-Flores M.E, González-Cruz L, Cornejo-Mazón M, Dorantes-álvarez L, Gutiérrez-López G.F, Hernández-Sánchez H. 2003. Effect of Thermal Treatment on the Antioxidant Activity and Content of Carotenoids and Phenolic Compounds of Cactus Pear Cladodes (Opuntia ficus-indica). Food Science and Technology International 9(4), 271-278.
15. Komarnicki P, Stopa R, Szyjewicz D, Młotek M. 2016. Evaluation of bruise resistance of pears to impact load. Postharvest Biology and Technology 114, 36-44.
16. Kotwaliwale N, Singh K, Kalne A, Jha S.N, Seth N, Kar A. 2014. X-ray imaging methods for internal quality evaluation of agricultural produce. Journal of Food Science and Technology 51(1), 1-15.
17. Kupferman E. 2006. Minimizing bruising in apples. Postharvest Information Network, Washington State University, Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center.
18. Lammertyn J, Dresselaers T, Van Hecke P, Jancsók P, Wevers M, Nicolai B.M. 2003. MRI and X-ray CT study of spatial distribution of core breakdown in ‘Conference’pears. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 21(7), 805-815.
19. Lanza B, Marsilio V, Lanza B, Campestre C, Angelis M De. 2015. Oven-dried table olives : Textural properties as related to pectic composition Oven-dried table olives : textural properties as related to pectic composition. Journal of science of Food and Agriculture 10, 1271-1276.
20. Li W.L, Li XH, Fan X, Tang Y, Yun J. 2012. Response of antioxidant activity and sensory quality in fresh-cut pear as affected by high O2 active packaging in comparison with low O2 packaging. Food Science and Technology International 18(3), 197-205.
21. Li Z, Miao F, Andrews J. 2017. Mechanical models of compression and impact on fresh fruits. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety 16(6), 1296-1312.
22. Magwaza L.S, Ford H.D, Cronje P.J.R, Opara U.L, Landahl S, Tatam R.P, Terry L.A. 2013. Application of optical coherence tomography to non-destructively characterise rind breakdown disorder of “Nules Clementine” mandarins. Postharvest Biology and Technology 84, 16-21.
23. Magwaza L.S, Opara U.L, Cronje P.J.R, Landahl S, Nieuwoudt H.H, Mouazen A.M, Terry L.A. 2014. Assessment of rind quality of “Nules Clementine” mandarin during postharvest storage: 1. Vis/NIRS PCA models and relationship with canopy position. Scientia Horticulturae 165, 410-420.
24. Mahhou A, Dejong T.M, Shackel K.S, Cao T. 2006. Water stress and crop load effects on yield and fruit quality of Elegant Lady peach [Prunus persica (L.) Batch]. Fruits 61(6), 407-418.
25. Mohsenin N.N. 1986. Physical Properties of Plant and Animal Material. (revised) Gordon and Breach science publishers New York.
26. Navgaran K.Z, Naseri L, Esmaiili M. 2014. Effect of packaging material containing nano-silver and silicate clay particles on postharvest. Journal of Food Researches 24(1), 89-102.
27. Tavarini S, Degl’Innocenti E, Remorini D, Massai R, Guidi L. 2008. Antioxidant capacity, ascorbic acid, total phenols and carotenoids changes during harvest and after storage of Hayward kiwifruit. Food Chemistry 107(1), 282-288.
28. Tian S, Xu Y, Jiang A, Gong Q. 1990. Physiological and Quality Responses of ‘ Bartlett ’ Pears to Reduced O2 and Enhanced CO2 Levels and Storage Temperature. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 115(3), 435-439.
29. Torres L.M, Silva M.A, Guaglianoni D.G, Neves V.A. 2010. Effects of heat treatment and calcium on postharvest storage of atemoya fruits. Alimentos e Nutrição Araraquara 20(3), 359-368.
30. Verboven P, Nemeth A, Abera M.K, Bongaers E, Daelemans D, Estrade P, Nicolaï B. 2013. Optical coherence tomography visualizes microstructure of apple peel. Postharvest Biology and Technology 78, 123-132.
31. Wu X, Guan W, Yan R, Lei J, Xu L, Wang Z. 2016. Effects of UV-C on antioxidant activity, total phenolics and main phenolic compounds of the melanin biosynthesis pathway in different tissues of button mushroom. Postharvest Biology and Technology 118, 51-58.
32. Zhang L, McCarthy M.J. 2013. Assessment of pomegranate postharvest quality using nuclear magnetic resonance. Postharvest Biology and Technology 77, 59-66.