10. Hassanzadeh K, Aliniaeifard S, Farzinia M.M, Ahmadi M. 2017. Effect of Phenological Stages on Essential Oil Content, Composition and Rosmarinic Acid in Rosmarinus officinalis L. International Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 4, 251-258.
11. IFT. 1974. Shelf life of foods. Institute of food technologists. Expert panel on food safety. Food and nutrition. Journal of Food Science 39, 861.
12. IFT. 1981. Sensory evaluation guide for testing food and beverage Products. Sensory Evaluation Division. Food Technology 35(11), 50-59.
13. Kader A. 2008. Perspective flavor quality of fruits and vegetables. Journal of Science of Food and Agriculture 88, 1863-1868.
14. Mohebi M, Babalar M, Askari M.A, Talae A, Ahmadi A. 2017. Effects of harvest date on apple fruit quality at harvesting and after cold storage. Journal of Postharvest Technology 5(2), 29-36.
15. Moradinezhad F, Setayesh F, Mahmoodi S, Khayyat M. 2016. Physicochemical Properties and Nutritional Value of Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) Fruit at Different Maturity and Ripening Stages. International Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 3, 43-50.
16. Owen R.W, Haubner R, Wurtele G. 2004. Olives and olive oil in cancer prevention. European Journal of Cancer Prevention 13, 319-326.
17. Patel K.K, Gupta R, Kuchi V.S. 2014. Study of organoleptic quality on aonla murabba during storage. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research 33(1), 67-70.
18. Rutkowski K.P, Michalczuk B, Konopacki P. 2008. Nondestructive determination of ‘Golden Delicious’ apple quality and harvest maturity. Journal of Fruit and Ornamental Plant Research 16, 39-52.
19. Sethi V, Anand J.C. 1993. Fruit preserves and murabbahs. Advances in Horticulture. Fruit Crop. Vol. 4. K.L. Chada and O.P. Pareekh. Malhotra publishing house, New Delhi.
20. Sharma R.M, Singh R.R. 2000. Harvesting, post harvesting, handling and physiology of fruits vegetables. Post harvest technology of fruits vegetables. Indus Publishing Company New Delhi.
21. Su C, Sun J, Zhu W, Peng L. 2018. History, Distribution, and Potential of the Olive Industry in China: A Review. Sustainability 10(5), 1426.
22. Tayoub G, Sulaiman H, Hassan A.H, Alorfi M. 2012. Determination of Oleuropein in leaves and fruits of some Syrian olive varieties. International Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 2(3), 428-433.
23. Thompson A.K. 1996. Post harvest technology of fruits and vegetables. Black Wall Science London 410.
24. Tripathi V.K, Singh M.B, Singh S. 1988. Studies on comparative compositional changes in different preserved products of Amla (Emblica officinalis) var. Banarasi. India Food Packer. 42(4), 60-65.
25. Vinha A.F, Ferreres F. Silva B.M, Valentao P, Gonçalves A, Pereira J.A, Oliveira M.B, Seabra R.M, Andrade P.B. 2005. Phenolic profiles of Portuguese olive fruits (Olea europaea L.): Influences of cultivar and geographical origin. Food Chemistry 89, 561-568.
26. William A. 1990. Poaching Fruits. Complete guide to cookery. The Reading Digest Association Ltd., Berkeley Square, London.