- Ashraf M, Orooj A. 2006. Salt stress effects on growth, ion accumulation and seed oil concentration in an arid zone traditional medicinal plant Ajwain (Trachyspermumammi [L.] sprague). Journal of Arid Environments 64, 209-220.
- Bandeoğlu E, Eyidoğan F, Yücel M, Öktem H A. 2004. Antioxidant responses of shoots and roots of lentil to NaCl-salinity stress. Plant Growth Regulation 42, 69-77.
- Bates L, Waldren R, Teare I. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil 39, 205-207.
- Droby S, Porat R, Cohen L, Weiss B, Shapiro B, Philosoph-Hadas S, Meir S. 1999. Suppressing green mold decay in grapefruit with postharvest jasmonate application. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 124, 184-188.
- Ekin Z. 2005. Resurgence of safflower (CarthamustinctoriusL.) utilization: a global view. Agronomy 4, 83-87.
- El-Tayeb M. 2005. Response of barley grains to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulation 45, 215-224.
- Fariduddin Q, Mir B A, Yusuf M, Ahmad A. 2013. Comparative roles of brassinosteroids and polyamines in salt stress tolerance. Acta Physiologia Eplantarum 35, 2037-2053.
- Gao X.P, Wang X.F, Lu Y.F, Zhang L.Y, Shen Y.Y, Liang Z, Zhang D.P. 2004. Jasmonic acid is involved in the water stress induced betaine accumulation in pear leaves. Plant, Cell and Environment 27, 497-507.
- Gholami Zali A, Ehsanzadeh P. 2018. Exogenous proline improves osmoregulation, physiological functions, essential oil, and seed yield of fennel. Industrial Crops and Products 111, 133-140.
10. Ghoulam C, Fares K. 2001. Effect of salinity on seed germination and early seedling growth of sugar beet (Betavulgaris L.). Seed Science and Technology 29, 357-364.
11. Heath R.L, Packer L. 1968. Photoperoxidation in isolated chloroplasts: I. Kinetics and stoichiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 125, 189-198.
12. Janoudi A, Flore J.A. 2003. Effects of multiple applications of methyl jasmonate on fruit ripening, leaf gas exchange and vegetative growth in fruit trees. The Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology 78, 793-797.
13. Jung S. 2004. Effect of chlorophyll reduction in Arabidopsisthaliana by methyl jasmonate or norflurazon on antioxidant systems. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 42, 225-231.
14. Kang D.J, Seo Y.J, Lee J.D, Ishii R, Kim K, Shin D, Park S, Jang S, Lee I.J. 2005. Jasmonic acid differentially affects growth, ion uptake and abscisic acid concentration in salt‐tolerant and salt‐sensitive rice cultivars. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 191, 273-282.
15. Kaya M.D, Ipek A, Özturk A. 2003. Effects of different soil salinity levels on germination and seedling growth of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 27, 221-227.
16. Khulenjani M.B, Salamati M.S. 2018. The Effects of Salinity and Methyl Jasmonate on Some Morphological Traits of Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla). Iranian Society of Plant Physiology 7, 233-248.
17. Khulenjani M.B, Salamati, M.S. 2015. The effects of salinity and methyl jasmonate on some morphological traits of Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla). Research on Crop Ecophysiology 10, 41-49.
18. Lichtenthaler H.K. 1987. Chlorophylls and carotenoids: Pigments of photosynthetic biomembranes. Methods in Enzymology 148, 350-382.
19. Maciejewska B, Kopcewicz J. 2002. Inhibitory effect of methyl jasmonate on flowering and elongation growth in Pharbitisnil. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 21, 216-223.
20. Mahmud S, Sharmin, S, Chowdhury B.L.D, Hossain M.A. 2017. Effect of salinity and alleviating role of methyl jasmonate in some rice varieties. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 16, 87-93.
21. Navarro J, Garrido C, Carvajal M, Martinez V. 2002. Yield and fruit quality of pepper plants under sulphate and chloride salinity. The Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology 77, 52-57.
22. Rahdari P, Hoseini S.M. 2012. Drought stress: A review. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production 10, 443-446.
23. Rao K.M, Raghavendra A, Reddy K.J. 2006. Physiology and molecular biology of stress tolerance in plants: Springer Science & Business Media.
24. Rebey I.B, Bourgou S, Rahali F.Z, Msaada K, Ksouri R, Marzouk B. 2017. Relation between salt tolerance and biochemical changes in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) seeds. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis 25, 391-402.
25. Sairam R, Tyagi A. 2004. Physiology and molecular biology of salinity stress tolerance in plants. Current science 86, 407-421.
26. Sekozawa Y, Sugaya S, Gemma H, Iwahori S. 2003. Cold tolerance in 'Kousui' Japanese pear and possibility for avoiding frost injury by treatment with n-propyl dihydrojasmonate. Horticulture Science 38, 288-292.
27. Shahbaz M, Ashraf M. 2013. Improving salinity tolerance in cereals. Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences 32, 237-249.
28. Shaki F, Ebrahimzadeh Maboud H, Niknam V. 2018. Growth enhancement and salt tolerance of Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) by salicylic acid. Current Plant Biology 13, 16-22.
29. Somogyi M. 1952. Notes on sugar determination. Journal of Biological Chemistry 195, 19-23.
30. Wang S. 1999. Methyl jasmonate reduces water stress in strawberry. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 18, 127-134.
31. Wang W, Wu Z, He Y, Huang Y, Li X, Ye B.C. 2018. Plant growth promotion and alleviation of salinity stress in Capsicum annuum L. by Bacillus isolated from saline soil in Xinjiang. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 164, 520-529.
32. Yeh C.C, Tsay H.S, Yeh J.H, Tsai F.Y, Shih C.Y, Kao C.H. 1995. A comparative study of the effects of methyl jasmonate and abscisic acid on some rice physiological processes. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 14, 23-28.
33. Yoon J Y, Hamayun M, Lee S-K, Lee I-J. 2009. Methyl jasmonate alleviated salinity stress in soybean. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology 12, 63-68.
34. Zhou Y, Tang N, Huang L, Zhao Y, Tang X, Wang K. 2018. Effects of salt stress on plant growth, antioxidant capacity, glandular trichome density, and volatile exudates of Schizonepetatenuifolia Briq. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 19, 252-267.