10. Cheng C.H, Lehmann J, Thies J.E, Burton S.D. 2008. Stability of black carbon in soils across a climatic gradient. Journal of Geophysical Research 113: 1027-1033.
11. Dastyaran M. Hosseini Farahi M. 2015. Effects of humic acid and puterscine on vegetative properties and vase life of rose in soil-less culture system. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture 5(20), 241-250.
12. El-Nemr M.A, El-Desuki M, El-Bassiony A.M, Fawzy Z.F. 2012. Response of growth and yield of cucumber plants (Cucumis sativus L.) to different foliar applications of humic acid and Bio-stimulators. Austrlian Journal Basic and Applied Science 6(3), 630-637.
13. Eshghi S, Zare M, Jamali B, GharaghaniA, Hosseini Farahi, M. 2013. Vegetative and reproductive parameters of Selva strawberry as influenced by Algaren, Drin and Green Hum foliar application. Agrigultural Communication 1(1), 27-32.
14. Fallahi E, FallahiB, Seyedbagheri M.M. 2006. Influuence of humic substances and nitrogen on yield, fruit quality and leaf mineral elements of ‘Early Spur Rome’ apple. Journal of Plant Nutrition 29, 1819-1833.
15. Fahimi F, Souri M.K, Yaghobi F. 2016. Growth and development of greenhouse cucumber under foliar application of Biomin and Humifolin fertilizers in comparison to their soil application and NPK. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture 7(25), 143-152.
16. Fallahi H.R, Ghorbany M, Samadzadeh A, Aghhavani-Shajari M, Asadian A.H. 2016. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation and humic acid application on growth and yield of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) and its mycorrhizal colonization index under deficit irrigation. International Journal of Horticultural Science and Technology 3, 113-128.
17. Ferrara G, Brunetti G. 2010. Effects of the times of application of a soil humic acid on berry quality of table grape (Vitis vinifera L.) cv Italia. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research 8(3), 817-822.
19. Glaser B. 2007. Prehistorically modiﬁed soils of central Amazonia: a model for sustainable agriculture in the twenty-ﬁrst century. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B 362, 187-196.
20. Gunes A, Inal A, Taskin M.B, Sahin O, Kaya E.C, Atakol A. 2014. Effect of phosphorus-enriched biochar and poultry manure on growth and mineral composition of lettuce (Lactuca sativa L. cv.) grown in alkaline soil. Soil Use Management, 30, 182–188.
21. Hejazizadeh A, Gholamalizadeh Ahangar A, Ghorbani M. 2016. Effect of biochar on lead and cadmium uptake from applied paper factory sewage sludge by sunflower (Heliantus annus L.). Journal of Water and Soil Science 26(1-2), 259-271.
22. Hosseini Farahi M, Norouzi nejad M. 2016. Effect of vermicompost and Phosphate Barvar-2® biofertilizers on some quantitative characteristics and elements absorption in green basil (Ocimum basilicm L.) in Gachsaran region. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 8(24), 160-172.
23. Hosseini Farahi M, Aboutalebi A, Eshghi S, DastyaranM, Yosefi F. 2013. Foliar application of humic acid on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Aromas strawberry in soilless culture. Agrigultural Communication 1(1), 13-16.
24. Hosseini Farahi M, Ameri Fahliani R, Yosefi F. 2015. Effects of humic acid and fertilizer containing calcium and boron (Calboron) on vegetative and reproductive properties of strawberry in soil-less culture system. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 7(21), 235-250.
25. Inal A, Gunes A, Sahin O, Taskin M.B, Kaya E.C. 2015. Impacts of biochar and processed poultry manure, applied to a calcareous soil, on the growth of bean and maize. Soil Use Management 31, 106-113.
26. Jamali Z.S, Astaraei A, Emami H. 2015. Effects of humic acid, compost and phosphorus on growth characteristics of basil herb and concentration of micro elements in plant and soil. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture 6 (22), 187-205.
27. Karakurt Y, Unlu H, Padem H. 2008. The influence of foliar and soil fertilization humic acid on yield and quality of pepper, Journal of Plant and Soil Science 59(3), 233- 237.
28. Kim H.J, Chen F, Wang X, Rajapakse N.C. 2006. Effect of methyl jasmonate on secondary metabolites of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 54, 2327- 2332.
29. Kookana R.S, Sarmah A.K, Van Zwieten L, Krull E, Singh B. 2011. Biochar application to soil: agronomic and environmental benefits and unintended consequences. Advances in Agronomy 112(10), 103-143.
30. Lehmann J, Rondon M. 2006. Bio-char soil management on highly weathered soils in the humid tropics. In: Uphoff, N. (Ed.), Biological Approaches to Sustainable Soil Systems. CRC Press, Boca Raton FL 517-531.
31. Lehmann J, da Silva Jr, J.P, Steiner C, Nehls T, Zech W, Glaser B. 2003. Nutrient availability and leaching in an archaeological Anthrosol and a Ferralsol of the Central Amazon basin: fertilizer, manure and charcoal amendments. Plant and Soil 249, 343-357.
32. Liang B, Lehmann J, Solomon D. 2006. Black carbon increases cation exchange capacity in soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal 70, 1719-1730.
33. Major J, Rondon M, Molina D, Riha S, Lehmann J. 2010. Maize yield and nutrition during 4 years after biochar application to a Colombian savanna oxisol. Plant and Soil 333, 117-128.
34. Mohamadinea G, Hosseini Farahi M, Dastyaran M. 2015. Comparison of humic acid soil drench and foliar application on fruit set, yield and quantitative and qualitative properties of grape cv Askari. Agricultural Communications 3(2), 21-27.
35. Ozdamar ullu H, Unlu H, Karakurt Y, Padem H. 2011.Changes in fruit yield and quality in response to foliar and soil humic acid application in cucumber. Scientific Research and Essays 6(13), 2800-2803.
36. Souri M.K. Hatamian M. 2019 Aminochelates in plant nutrition; a review. Journal of Plant Nutrition 42(1, 67-78.
37. Suppadit T, Phumkokrak N, Poungsuk P. 2012. The effect of using quail litter biochar on soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.) production. Chilian Journal of Agricultural Research 72, 244-251.
38. Turkmen O, Dursun A, Turan M, Erdin C. 2004. Calcium and humic acid affect seed germination, growth, and nutrient content of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L.) seedlings under saline soil conditions. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B - Soil and Plant Science Section 54, 168-174.
39. Uzoma K , Inoue M, Andry H, Fujimaki H,
Zahoor A, Nishihara E. 2011. Effect of cow manure biochar on maize productivity under sandy soil condition. Soil and Use Management 27, 205-212.
40. Vaccari F, Baronti S, Lugato E, Genesio L, Castaldi S, Fornasier F, Miglietta F. 2011. Biochar as a strategy to sequester carbon and increase yield in durum wheat. European Journal of Agronomy 34, 231-238.
41. Van Zwieten L, Kimber S, Morris S, Chan K.Y, Downie A, Rust J, Joseph S, Cowie A. 2010. Effect of biochar from slow pyrolysis of papermill waste on agronomic performance and soil fertility. Plant and Soil 327, 235-246.
42. Yildirim E. 2007. Foliar and soil fertilization of humic acid affect productivity and quality of tomato. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B - Soil & Plant Science Section, 57(2), 182-186.
43. Zaky M.H, Zoha E.L, Ahmed M.E. 2006. Effects of humic acids on growth and productivity of bean plants grown under plastic low tunnels and open field. Egyptian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 21(4B), 582-596.
44. Zhang A, Liu Y, Pan G, Hussain Q, Li L Zheng J, Zhang X. 2012. Effect of biochar amendment on maize yield and greenhouse gas emissions from a soil organic carbon poor calcareous loamy soil from central China plain. Plant and Soil 351, 263-275.
45. Zolfi Bavariani M, Ronaghi A, Karimian N, Ghasemi R. Yasrebi J. 2016. Effect of poultry manure derived biochars at different temperatures on chemical properties of a calcareous soil. Journal Water and Soil Science 20(75), 73-86.