Ahmed K.S, Mukund C. 2011. Tropical and subtropical fruits. AVI Publ. Co., Westport, CT, 121-156.
Ajila A.D, Bhat G.H. 2007. Characteristics of color development and relationship between anthocyanin synthesis and phenylalanine ammonia-lyase activity in ‘Starking Delicious’, ‘Fuji’ and ‘Mutsu’ apple fruits. Journal of the Japanese Society for Horticultural Science 54, 424-430.
Athani, S.I, Prabhuraj H.S, Ustad A.I, Swamy G.S.K, Patil P.B, Kotikal Y.K. 2007. Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizers on growth, leaf, major nutrient and chlorophyll content and yield of guava cv. Sardar. Acta Horticulture 735, 351-356.
Aulakh P.S, Dhaliwal G.S, Jawanda J.S. 1980. Studies on flower bud development, flower anthesis and flowering density in Pear. The Punjab Horticulture Journal 21, 175-181.
Bashir Hind A, Abu-Goukh, Abu-Bakr A. 2003. Compositional changes during guava fruit ripening. Food Chemistry 80, 557-563.
BBS. 2016. Year Book of Agricultural Statistics of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Statistics Division, Ministry of Planning, Govt. of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.28th series. 216.
Bollard E.G. 1970. The physiology and nutrition of developing fruits. In: A.C. Hulme (Ed.) “The biochemistry of fruits and their products”. I, Academic Press, London. 387-425.
Bose T.K, Mitra S.K. 1990. Guava Fruits Tropical and Subtropical. Ed. T.K. Bose, Nayaprakash, India. 280-303.
Chattarjee D, Singh, Umesh P, Thakur S, Kumar, R. 1992. A note on bearing habit of guava (Psidium guajava L.). Haryana Journal of Horticultural Science 21, 69-71.
10. Dubey P.S, Hoda M.N, Singh J, Singh S.K. 2004. Flowering and fruiting characters of guava varieties during rainy season fruiting. The Orissa Journal of Horticulture 32, 23-25.
11. FAO. 2017. The future of food and agriculture –trends and challenges. Rome, Italy.
12. Gomez K.A, Gomez A.A. 1984. Statistical Procedure for Agricultural Research. 2nd ed. John Willey and Sons. New York 64.
13. Hegde M.V, Chharia A.S. 2004. Developmental and ripening physiology of guava (Psidium guajava L.) fruit I. Biochemical changes. Haryana Journal of Horticultural Science 33, 62-64.
14. Jayaraman J. 1981. Laboratory Manual in Biochemistry. Wiley Eastern Ltd. New Delhi, India.
15. Kafkas E, Kosar M, Paydas S, Kafkas S, Baser K.H.C. 2007. Quality characteristics of strawberry genotypes at different maturation stages. Food Chemistry 100, 1229-1236.
16. Kundu S, Mitra S.K. 1994. Studies on flowering and fruiting of guava cultivars in the laterite tract of West Bengal. Haryana Journal of Horticultural Science 23, 213-218.
17. Leite K.M, Tadiotti A.C, Baldochi D, Oliveira O.M. 2006. Partial purification, heat stability and kinetic characterization of the pectin methyl esterase from Brazilian guava, Plauma cultivars. Food Chemistry 94, 565-72.
18. Maftoonazad N, Ramaswamy H.S, Marcotte M. 2008. Shelf life extension of peaches through sodium alginate and methyl cellulose edible coatings. International Journal of Food Science and Technology 43, 951-957.
19. Man B. 2011. Genetic diversity, heritability, genetic advance and correlation coefficient in guava (Psidium guajava). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 81, 107-110.
20. Marak K, Mukunda S.C. 2007. Effect of growth, flowering and fruiting of some apple cultivars. M.Sc. Thesis, Fac. Agriculture Cairo University.
21. Mendez M, Jones D.G, Manetas Y. 1999. Enhanced UV-B radiation under field conditions increases anthocyanin and reduces the risk of photo inhibition but does not affect growth in the carnivorous plant Pinguicula vulgaris. New Phytologist 144, 275-282.
22. Mitra N.A. 1983. A note on seasonal variations in the physico-chemical composition of Guava (Psidium guajava L.) cultivar Sardar andApple under Terai condition of UP. Haryana Journal of Horticultural Science16, 90-91.
23. Mondal M.F. 2000. Production and Storage of Fruits 160 (in Bangla)
24. Pandey N.A. 2007. Origin of Cultivated Guava Plants. Vegal Paul Trench and Company, London 1-67.
25. Phadnis N.A. 1970. Physico-chemical composition of guava fruits. Indian Journal of Horticulture 27, 417-433.
26. Prakash N.A. 1976. Studies on growth and fruiting in Sardar guava (Psidium guajava L.). M. Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, University. of Agriculture Sciences, Dharwad.
27. Ranganna S. 1977. Manual of analysis of fruit and vegetable products. New Delhi: Mc Graw-hill.
28. Reddy O.S.K. 2017. Nutrition facts & health benefits of guava fruit. Green Universe Environmental Services Society.
29. Roy A.K. 1997. Studies on growth habit, flowering and fruiting behaviour of jackfruit. An MS Thesis, Department of Horticulture, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh 32.
30. Sharma D. 2004. Characterization of jackfruit of Brahmaputra char areas of Mymensingh. MS. thesis, Department of Horticulture, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh 43.
31. Singh P, Jain V. 2007. Fruit growth attributes of guava (Psidium guajava L.) cv. Allahabad Safeda under agroclimatic conditions of Chhattisgarh. Proceedings of the first International Guava Symposium. Acta Horticulture 735, 335-338.
32. Singla R, Dhaliwal G.S. 2003. Floral morphology and flowering behavior of different genotypes of guava. Journal of Research 40, 371-374.
33. Tanwar B, Andallu B, Chandel S. 2014. Influence of Processing on Physicochemical and Nutritional Composition of Psidium Guajava L. (Guava) Products. International Journal of Agriculture and Food Science Technology 5(2), 47-54.
34. Upadhyay N.P, Tripathi B.M. 1985. Postharvest changes during storage and ripening of mango (Mangifera indica L.) fruit. Propagation of Horticultural Crops 171, 25-27.
35. Yonemori K, Sugiura A, Yamada M. 2000. Persimmon genetics and breeding. Plant breeding Reviews 19, 191-225.