- Akar, R., C. Aydin. 2005. Some Physical Properties of Gumbo Fruit Varieties. J. Food. Eng.66:387-393.
- Darini, A., and M. Izadi. 2001. Effects of Inter-Planting of Sorghum and Alfalfa on Date Bunch Fading Disorder. Report of the 3 rd Meeting on Date Bunch Fading Disorders, Bander Abbas. 10 p (in Farsi).
- Damankeshan, B. and B. Panahi. 2013. Evaluation of the Effects of Bunch Thinning Methods on Drying Blossom of Date Palm Disorder in Two Stages of Pollination and Kimri. Inter. Res. J. Appl. Basic. Sci. 4 (6):1414-1416
- Dialami, H. and H. Pezhman. 2005. The Effect of Foliar Application of Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate and Manganese Sulfate on Yield and Quantity Characteristics of Cultivar Touri of Date Palm. 1st International Festival and Symposium on Date Palm. Bandar Abbas, Iran. 20-21 Nov. 2005.
- Ghaffarinejad, S.A., J. Sarhadi, and A. Sabbah. 2005. Effect of Ca Injection on it's Concentration in Shoot of Date Palm and Date Palm Bunch Drying and Wilting Disorder. 1st International Festival and Symposium on Date Palm. Bandar Abbas, Iran. 20-21 Nov. 2005.
- Izadi, M. and M. Poozesh Shirazi. 2010. Effects of Thinning Methods on Date Bunch Disorder at Pollination and Kimri Stages. Acta Hort. 882:899-902.
- Karampour, F. 1999. Report of Wilting and Defoliation of Date Fruits in Bushehr Province. Agricultural Research Center of Boushehr, Iran. 22 p. (in Farsi).
- Karampour, F. 2002. A Review on Abstracts of Plant Protection Research Results on DB Disorder in Iran. Agricultural Research Center of Hormozgan province, Bandar Abbas Iran. 11p. (in Farsi).
- Karampour, F. and H. Pezhman. 2004. Study the Effect of Fungi Parasites on Developing Fading Disorder. Date and Tropical Plants Institute. Iran. 23 p (in Farsi).
10. Karampour, F. and. H. Pezhman. 2007. Study on Possible Influence of Pathogenic Fungi on Date Bunch Fading Disorder in Iran. Acta Hort. 736:431-439.
11. Karimipour Fard, F.H., M. Latifian. 2002. Study on Effects of Two Fungicides Captan a Karbendazim on DBF Disorder. Proceedings of 8th Iranian Specific Date Palm Conference, Kerman, Iran. pp 66-67.
12. Mara'shi, S., H. Pezhman. 2003. Study the Effects of Method of Thinning and Type of Coverage on Date Strand Drying Phenomenon. Date Palm and Tropical Research Institute- Iran. 39 p. (in Farsi).
13. Mirzaei, M., A. Davoodian, F. Karampour. 2001. Study on Influence of Management Measures of Date Palm Orchards on the Incidence of DBF Disorder. The Final Report Research Project. Agricultural Research Center of Hormozgan Province, Iran. 5p. (in Farsi).
14. Mansoori, B. 2012. Fusarium proliferatum Induces Gum in Xylem Vessels as the Cause of Date Bunch Fading in Iran. J. Agr. Sci. Tech. 14:1133-1140.
15. Pezhman, H., V. Roshan, E. Rahkhodaei. 2005. Study on Effects of Different Bunch Covers and Thinning Methods on Date Bunch Disorder. Report of the 23rd International Conference on Mango and Date Palm. Malik et al. (Eds), University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan, 233 p.
16. Poozesh Shirazi, M., R. Khademi, and M. Dehmollaei. 2004. Study on Influence of Some Meteorological Factors on Date Palm Bunch Drying Disorder in Bushehr Province. Agricultural Research Center of Bushehr, Iran. 26 p. (in Farsi).
17. Rahkhodaei, I. 2004. Study on Climatic Factors Effects on DBF Disorder. The Final Report of research Project. The DPTFRI, Ahwaz, Iran.38 p. (in Farsi).
18. Rousta, M. 2003. Influence of Potassium Sulfate and Calcium Chloride Spraying on DBF Disorder on cv. Mozafti. Iran. J. Water Soil Sci. 17(2):123–130. (in Farsi)
19. Rousta, M.J. 2004. Study of Foliar Application of Potassium Sulfate and Calcium Chloride on Date Bunch Fading Disorder of Mazafati Cultivar. Iran. J. Water Soil Sci. 17 (2):122-131. (in Farsi).
20. Sarhadi, J. and S. Ghalebi. 2004. The role of water custom on date bunch drying. The final report of investigational design. Jiroft and Kahnooj agricultural research center, Kerman, Iran.15 p. (in Farsi).
21. Saei, M. 2001. Study the Effect of Palm Orchard Managing Factors on Hardness of Date Strand Drying Phenomenon. Center of Agricultural Research of Jiroft – Iran. 7 p. (in Farsi).
22. Shirazi, M. P., M. Izadi, R. Khademi 2008. Study the Climatical Factors Effects on Bunch Fading Disorder of Date Palm in Southern Iran and the Methods of its Control. American-Eurasian J. Agr. Environ. Sci., 4 (5): 570-574
23. Tavakoli, A. 2002. Comparison of Hand and Chemical Thinning on Quality and Quantity of Fruit Yield and Alternate Bearing in Date Palm Cultivar Shahani. M.Sc. Dissertation Dept. Horticulture. Shiraz University, Iran. 113 p. (in Farsi).