1. Abu-Kpawoh, J.C., Y.F., Xi, Y.Z., Zhang and Y.F., Jin. 2002. Polyamine accumulation following Hot-water dips influence chilling injury and decay in friar plum fruit. Food Chem. Toxic. 67(7):2649-2653.
2. Asna-ashari, M., Zakayie Khosro-Shahi, M. R. and Ershadi, M. 2006. Effect of exogenous putrescine on postharvest life of strawberry. J. Res. Agr. Sci. 6:15-25 (in Farsi).
3. Al-Khayri J.M. 2001. Optimization of biotin and thiamine requirements for somatic embryogenesis of date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.). In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol. Plant 37:453-456.
4. Al-Shahib, W. and R.J. Marshall. 2003. The fruit of the date palm: it’s possible use as the best food for the future? Int. J. Food Sci. Nutr. 54: 247-59.
5. Ahmed, A.A., 1999. Date palm postharvest processing technology in Libya. Regional Workshop on Date Palm Postharvest Processing and Technology in Iran.
6. Alcazar, R, F. Marco, J.C. Cuevas, M. Patron, A. Ferrand, P. Carrasco. A. F. Tiburcio and T. Altabella. 2006. Involvement of polyamines in plant response to abiotic stress. Biotechnol. Lett. 28 1867-1876.
7. Aplbaum, A, C. Burgeon, J. Andrew, M. Lieberman, R. benarie and A. Mattod. 1981. Polyamines inhibit biosynthesis of ethylene in higher plant tissue and fruit protoplast. Plant Physiol. 68:453-456.
8. Aplbaum, A and I. Icekson. 1983. Applied polyamines inhibit macromolecule synthesis in plant tissue. In: Advances in Polyamine Research. Bacharach, U., A. Kaye and R. Chayen. Ravan Press, New York, pp: 437-442.
9. Aplbaum, A. 1986. Polyamine involvent in the development and ripening of avocado fruit. Acta Hort .179:779-785.
10. Arias, M., J. Carbonell and M. Agusti. 2005. Endogenous free polyamines and their role in fruit set of low and high parthenocarpic ability citrus cultivars, Plant Physiol. 126(8):845-853.
11.Bahrami, H.R. 1997. Evaluating the effects of naphthaleneacetic acid, naphthalene acetamid, and 2, 4-diisopropylester on fruit size, yield, quality, and ripening time of date palm ‘Shahani’. M.Sc. thesis in Horticultural Science Islamic Azad University, Branch Jahrom, Iran. (In Farsi).
12.Bregoli, A, M. C. Fabbroni, F. Costa, S. Stella, V. Ziosi and G. Costa. 2010. Kiwifruit growth control by synthetic auxin 3, 5, 6-TPA. J. Hort. Sci. 727.
13.Bais, H.P. and G.A. Ravishankar. 2002. Role of polyamines in the ontogeny of plants and their biotechnological applications. Plant Cell Tiss. Organ Cult. 69:1-34.
14. Franco-Mora, O., K. Tanabe, F. Tamura and A. Itai. 2005. Effects of putrescine application on fruit set in Housi Japanese pear. Sci. Hort. 104: 265-273.
15.Izadi, M. 2008. Effects of benzyladenine, NAA, and 2, 4-Diisopropylester on yield and quality of date palm ‘Kabkab’. M.Sc. thesis in horticultural science, Shiraz University, Iran. (In Farsi).
16. Kushad, M.M., G. Yelenosky and R. Knight. 1988. Inter relationship of polyamine and ethylene biosynthesis during avocado fruit development and ripening. Plant Physiol. 87:463-467.
17. Kosina, G. 2006. Respondse of two apple cultivars to chemical fruit thinning. Acta Hort. 774p.
18. Malik, A.U. and Z. Singh. 2004. Endogenous free polyamines of mangos in relation to development and ripening. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 129:280-286.
19. Malik, A.U. and Z. Singh. 2006. Improved fruit retention, yield and fruit quality in mango with exogenous application of polyamines. Hort Sci. 110:167-174.
20. Malik, A.U. and Z. Singh. 2000. Improved fruit retention, yield and fruit quality in mango with exogenous application of polyamines. J. Hort. Sci. 70:271-277.
21.Ronca, F., H. Arbiza and A. Albella et al. 1998. Synthetic Auxin ealuation on fruit size and yield in Lisbon Type lemon. Acta Hort. 463:405-412.
22. Mohammadi, A., A. Aboutalebi, H. Hasanzadeh, and M. Mohammadi. 2008. Evaluating the effects of plant growth regulators on quality and yield of date palm ‘Shahani’. J. Res. Agr. Sci. 4:204-211. (In Farsi).
23. Saleem, B. A, A. U. Malik, R. Anwar and M. Farooq. 2008. Exogenous application of polyamines improves fruit set, yield and quality of sweet oranges. Acta Hort. 774-779.
24. Stewart, W.S. and H.Z. Hield. 1950. Effects of 2, 4-D and 2,4-T on fruit drop, fruit production and drop of lemon Trees. Proc. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 55:71-163.
25. Stern, A.R. and S. Gazit. 2000. Application of the polyamine putrescine increased yield of “Maurititu" Litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn). J. Hort. Sci. Biotechnol. 75:612-614.
26. Singh, Z. and L. Singh. 1995. Increased fruit set and retention in mango with exogenous application of polyamines. J. Hort. Sci., 70, 271–277.18, 59–61.
27. Sood, S. and P.K. Nagar. 2008. Postharvest alteration in polyamines and ethylene in two diverse rose species. Acta Physiol. Plant 30:243- 248.
28. Taghipour, L. and M. Rahemi. 2009. Effects of plant growth regulators on quality and yield of apricot. J. Hort. Sci. 23:78-84. (In Farsi).
29. Takahashi, T. and J.I. Kakehi. 2010. Polyamine: Ubiquitous polycations with unique roles in growth and stress responses, Ann. Bot. 105:1-6.
30. Wing, G., Q. Xu. Shii and J. HU. 2006. Exogenous polyamines enhance toleranc of nymphoides peltatum. J. Plant Phisiol. Doi: 10.1016/jplph. 2006. 06. 003.
31. Wilkins, M.B. 1946. The Physiology of Plant Growth and Development. Mcgrow-Hill Book Company. London. 695 p.
32. Winer, L. and A. Apelbaum. 1986. Involvement of polyamines in the development and ripening of avocado fruits. J. Plant Physiol. 126, 223– 233.
33. Ziosi, V., A.M. Bregoli, F. Fregola, G. Costa and P. Torrigiani. 2009. Jasmonate-induced ripening delay is associated with up-regulation of polyamins level in peach fruit. J. Plant Physiol. 166:938-946.